INTRA-DAY INDICATIVE VALUE
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS/NET %)
2.46 / 0.46*
Jan 07, 2015
The Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 1.25X Shares seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 125% of the performance of the S&P Small Cap 600® Index. There is no guarantee the fund will meet its stated investment objective.
This leveraged ETF seeks a return that is 125% the return of its benchmark index for a single day. The fund should not be expected to provide 1.25 times the return of the benchmark’s cumulative return for periods greater than a day.
Strategy & Benefits
The Direxion 1.25X Lightly Leveraged ETFs seek to:
- Deliver leveraged returns, with lower compounding risk1 than 2X or 3X leveraged ETFs
- Gain increased exposure to markets, sectors or industries
- Enable increased cash deployment and strategic asset allocation
Leveraged ETFs pursue daily leveraged investment objectives which means they are riskier than alternatives which do not use leverage. They seek daily goals and should not be expected to track the underlying index over periods longer than one day. They are not suitable for all investors and should be utilized only by investors who understand leverage risk and who actively manage their investments.
1 The Fund rebalances its portfolio on a daily basis, increasing exposure in response to that day’s gains or reducing exposure in response to that day’s losses. This may cause the returns of the fund, for a period of time greater than one day, to differ from the cumulative returns of the benchmark index multiplied by the Fund’s daily target (125%) for the same period.
The S&P Small Cap 600® Index (SPTRSMCP) attempts to measure the performance of 600 small-capitalization companies in the U.S. The Index is a float-adjusted market capitalization weighted index. Standard & Poor’s® selects companies with unadjusted market capitalizations of $450 million to $2.1 billion (USD) and based on market values, liquidity, financial viability and industry diversification.
Index Top Ten Holdings %
|MKS INSTRUMENTS INC||0.77|
|LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC||0.51|
|HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP||0.51|
|INTERACTIVE BROKERS GRO-CL A||0.51|
|CACI INTERNATIONAL INC -CL A||0.46|
Index Sector Weightings %
Index data as of 10/31/2017. Source: Bloomberg. Index sector weightings and top holdings are subject to change.
Supplemental Tax Documents
- 2016 – Ordinary Income from U.S. Government Obligations (LLSC)
Pricing and Performance
Pricing and Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of December 14, 2017. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
Net asset value (NAV)
market price closing
Premium / Discount
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 0.28%. The Fund’s Adviser, Rafferty Asset Management, LLC (“Rafferty”) has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with the Fund, under which Rafferty has contractually agreed to cap all or a portion of its management fee and/or reimburse the Fund for Other Expenses through September 1, 2019, to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 0.28% of the Fund’s daily net assets other than the following: taxes, swap financing and related costs, acquired fund fees and expenses, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses. If these expenses were included, the expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the funds website at roo-okt.ru.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
- Daily Small Cap Bull 1.25X Shares
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|